Learning Path: Workplace Skills Builder
Duration: 2 Day(s).
What makes a decision ethical? The challenge with ethics is that what is considered to be a morally right (or ethical) behavior or action may vary with individuals and across societies.
This workshop will not simplify your solutions in dealing with any ethical decision, but it will help you determine your ethical framework that is necessary in solving ethical dilemmas more efficiently. We will also discuss some tools that you can apply when you encounter an ethical dilemma. In addition, we will go through some approaches you can take to overcome obstacles when dealing with a dilemma. Most importantly, we will review several case studies to help you get used to making decisions in a safe environment.
- Distinguish between morals and ethics
- Understand the value of ethics
- Identify some of your values and moral principles
- Understand how to avoid ethical dilemmas
- Identify some methods you can use to improve ethics in your office
- Understand some philosophical approaches to ethical decision making
- Know the procedure of creating a code of ethics for the office
- Get tools for better decision making
- Recognize some common ethical dilemmas