Learning Path: Talent Development Pro
Duration: 2 Day(s).
Organizations find that their business achieves higher performance and better results when their people are engaged, motivated, and talented. Having the right people in place is a key criterion for continued growth, success, or organizational stability.
This course will walk through what you need to have in place to find and prepare the right people ready for their next job. You'll know what elements your talent management program needs to assess the talents of your people and outline plans to help them prepare for the future. Since every organization is different, you will learn the critical points and then be ready to apply them to the practices you already have in place.
- Define the skills you need to manage high potential employees
- Recognize and foster talent within your organization
- Explain the concepts of competency-based management
- Use the language of professional talent management
- Understand employee motivators
- Structure and conduct talent reviews
Managers and Hr Managers.