Learning Path: Talent Development Pro
Duration: 2 Day(s).
Human resource professionals know managing employee performance goes beyond discipline, performance reviews, and hiring. Performance management starts with an employee orientation. The orientation begins with an introduction to the organization and the position. The process continues on a daily basis throughout training and coaching.
A well-built new employee orientation program is an excellent first step in the employee's journey. When the employee receives a structured welcome and explanation of workplace policies, turnover rates fall. Reduced employee turnover increases productivity. Whether your company is large or small, you shouldn’t neglect employee retention. Engage employees from their first moment. Make them feel welcome, and give them freedom to show you their talents. This two-day workshop will provide the skills you need.
- Understand the importance of an orientation program
- Learn the role of the human resources department
- How a commitment curve influences new employees
- How companies can deliver their promise to new recruits
- The critical elements of employee training
- The importance of an up-to-date handbook
HR employees working on orientation programs managers and leaders