Learning Path: Talent Development Pro
Duration: 2 Day(s).
Many similar studies find that most employees who decide to leave a job make that decision within their first 18 months in an organization. When an employee does leave, it costs organizations about three times that employee's salary to replace them.
You can increase the likelihood that a new employee will stay with you when you have a well-designed onboarding program. This program guides the employee through their first months with the company. This two-day workshop explores the benefits of onboarding and shows you how to design an onboarding framework. We will give you ways to customize the program for different audiences (including managers and executives) and demonstrate how to measure your results. This course is for human resource managers who will lead the development of an onboarding program.
- Explain the difference between onboarding and employee orientation.
- Identify the benefits of formal onboarding practices
- List the elements of a successful onboarding program
- Choose the team to design your onboarding program
- Develop a vision statement and goals for your onboarding program
- Define the parts of an onboarding framework
- Customize the onboarding framework for your organization
- Identify the metrics you could track to evaluate program outcomes
- Create a branded onboarding program that will strengthen your company’s image
Human resource managers who will lead the development of an onboarding program.