Learning Path: Talent Development Pro
Duration: 1 Day(s).
Every human being is a unique individual. That individuality has taken on a broader context in today’s workplace, which is increasingly diverse. One of the biggest challenges for leaders in work environments is building a functional and diverse team. Building a diverse team means including people of all genders, race, ethnicity, education level, age, or other distinguishing traits.
The consequences of disregarding diversity can be costly for organizations. The impact of ineffective teamwork in organizations is usually easy to see, especially when conflict arises when people are intolerant of differences. This one-day workshop will help you understand various ways in which you can embrace diversity in a work environment and bring people together.
- Understand the concept of diversity and related terms
- Identify your stereotypes
- Avoid the difficulties related to diversity
- Explain how world trends have affected you and your perceptions
- Apply culturally correct terms and avoid incorrect ones
- Put the four pillars of diversity into practice
- Take the right action to resolve issues when discrimination occurs
- Apply methods of addressing inappropriate conduct
- Come up with a style of management that promotes diversity
HR employees, team leaders and managers