Learning Path: Talent Development Pro
Duration: 2 Day(s).
With the increasing costs of health care and growing interest in personal fitness programs, workplace wellness programs are popular benefits. Not only do they help workers improve their fitness and promote healthy lifestyles, but they also have a positive impact on employee engagement and workplace culture. With healthier, engaged workers, you have the extra benefit of the reduced costs associated with absenteeism and turnover.
Whether you are developing a new workplace wellness program or improving the program you already have, this course is filled with ideas you can use right away. This two-day course will guide you from concept design through implementation and review.
- Identify the worker needs and benefits of a workplace wellness program
- Develop programs that reflect the needs of employees and serve the objectives of the organization
- Develop program elements that fit into the day-to-day operations
- Develop and execute a program implementation plan
- Establish program evaluation and review processes
HR professionals and business owners that need to achieve employee and organizational excellence.