Learning Path: Small Business Builder
Duration: 3 Day(s).
With today’s global economy and the opening of a global marketplace through the Internet, moving beyond your local market is possible. Not all businesses lend themselves to global expansion. But, if your business is well-suited and ready for expansion, you can grow your revenue and improve profitability by going global. If you have an idea for a new business that will thrive on the Internet, you can achieve success. Finally, if you are welcoming an international business into your market through partnership or acquisition, you have a foundation to grow from day one.
This workshop is for small- to medium-sized businesses and leaders in all of these scenarios. You need to be open to learning and applying new ideas and continue to review opportunities as they arise. Topics such as trade financing, regulatory concerns, global business planning, sustainability, and other topics are included in this three-day course.
- Talk about the complex issues involved in doing business internationally
- Talk about trends in international business
- Use the required information and methods to expand your local company into a global business
- Carefully assess your existing operations and decide if it is ready to do business globally
- Develop a global business plan, and get it ready for implementation
Small - to medium- sized businesses and leaders