Learning Path: Small Business Builder
Duration: 2 Day(s).
Business owners and entrepreneurs who thrive in their business have a clear idea of their business strategy and a solid business plan to guide the way. This workshop walks through the essential parts of the business plan and how to organize those elements into a business plan document. We cover all essential steps in the process identifying the audience, gathering information, describing product plans, and building a budget. We will also examine the marketing and sales cycles, highlighting critical considerations that the business plan will address. Participants will feel energized and ready to write their business plan.
- Research and analyze the individual parts of a business plan
- Understand how to adapt the business plan for different stakeholders and audiences
- Clearly explain your business vision and strategy in terms stakeholders will understand
- Use correct accounting terms to describe their business model and financial goals
- Describe your marketing, sales, and distribution strategies
Business owners and entrepreneurs