Learning Path: Sales Pro
Duration: 1 Day(s).
Our body language often communicates more than the words we speak. In most situations, we’re not aware of the signals we send through our face, eyes, gestures, and posture. Communicating with verbal and non-verbal messages can create or shatter trusting relationships. Our body language can help reinforce and add credibility to our message or contradict our words. In this course, you will become more aware of your body language and learn how to manage those cues. You will also build your skills to read the signals others are sending your way. This is a fundamental skill for sales professionals, but it is a primary communication skill that we can use anywhere.
- Manage your body language to improve communication
- Understand the rules of space in a conversation
- Identify and interpret body language found in your face, eyes, gestures, and posture
- Build rapport using mirroring and matching techniques
- Present your professional best
- Shake hands with confidence
people working in sales or aiming to build relationships for business development.