Learning Path: Personal Skills Builder
Duration: 1 Day(s).
Self-leadership combines an individual’s willingness to set direction for their life, manage their priorities, and take responsibility for the outcomes in life. You will find self-leaders at all levels of an organization, from front-line workers, middle managers, and CEOs. Self-leaders, like Mother Theresa and Steve Jobs worked hard to achieve their dreams without thinking about the term. However, they clearly showed that being in control of their behavior and results, focusing, practicing and learning were necessary to achieve their goals.
Self-leadership requires a personal commitment to decide what one wants from life and to do what’s necessary to get the results they want. This course will introduce participants to the four pillars of self-leadership and teach them how to make meaningful choices while moving forward in their chosen direction.
- Define self-leadership and apply it to themselves
- Take responsibility for their outcomes in life
- Describe who they are, what they want, and how to reach their goals
- Apply the four pillars of self-leadership
- Use techniques to adjust to change, stay optimistic, and develop good habits of self-leadership
New graduates and workers who seek personal satisfaction on the job.