Learning Path: Personal Skills Builder
Duration: 1 Day(s).
Anger is a universal behavior. Managing anger is something that individuals, organizations, and societies as a whole struggle to do well. However, there is convincing research that shows people who manage their anger at work are much more successful in their jobs and work relationships than people who do not.
When a co-worker can meet with a teammate to address a negative attitude or anger, it increases the team’s chances of being successful. It also reduces the number of destructive conflicts the team may have. The customer service agent who can calm down an angry customer usually keeps that customer loyal and improves everyone’s chances for a less stressful day. This one-day workshop is designed to help give you and your organization that step up.
- How anger affects their body, mind, and behavior.
- The five-step method to change old habits about anger and follow a model to handle anger assertively.
- Why and how to use an “anger log” to keep track of things that trigger anger.
- How to control their emotions when other people around them are angry.
- Way to help other people safely handle some of their repressed or open anger.
- How to communicate with others in a constructive, assertive way.
People working or living under stress and cannot control their emotions.