Learning Path: Personal Skills Builder
Duration: 1 Day(s).
When we speak of persuasion and influence, we are often referring to sales and marketing. But, we exercise influence in many ways and frequently. For instance, when you want a raise at work, it is necessary to persuade your boss. When you implement a change, help an employee make a choice, or even pick a lunch place, you are using influence. This workshop will help students learn to influence and persuade in a variety of areas.
- Decide when to use manipulation or persuasion
- Apply pulling and pushing when influencing others
- Use techniques for getting persuasive presentations and conversations started
- Use the Five-S framework to make a persuasive presentation
- Extend influence by applying storytelling techniques
- Use neuro-linguistic programming in everyday persuasion and influence
Sales people, employees with decision making