Learning Path: Personal Skills Builder
Duration: 1 Day(s).
Ask many people today about their lives and many will report high levels of stress and insecurity. Many workers will say that they are not understood at work and feel burned out in their jobs. These feelings seem to prevail at all organizational levels. Many people feel overwhelmed by the demands of the workplace combined with the demands at home. While stress is normal, for many it has become too much to handle. In this workshop, we will explore what causes stress and suggest strategies and techniques to get the stress out.
- Understand that stress is an unavoidable
- Recognize the signs when they are feeling stress overload
- Change the things they can change
- Handle the situations and others’ behaviors that they can’t change
- Create a plan of action to reduce and manage stress at home and work
People suffering from stress either on the professional level or the personal level.