Learning Path: Personal Skills Builder
Duration: 2 Day(s).
Starting a new career is an exciting time that can also be a bit overwhelming. You will have a new routine, new tasks, and new goals, along with a full list of to-do items as you settle in. You also still have your personal and family life routine and tasks. How you get everything organized, stay productive, and keep your life in balance requires solid personal productivity skills. You'll find many time management strategies and tools to help point the way. But, in the end, you must create a method and use techniques that work for you.
Over the next two days, we will explore a variety of tools and techniques. You'll build a unique personal productivity plan that will help you achieve your goals, stay focused, stay productive, and keep your life in balance.
- Identify skills and attitudes that can improve personal productivity
- Discover how having long-term goals affects short-term efficiency
- Define the 80/20 rule and learn how to apply it for effective planning
- Identify the parts of a good organizational system
- Create and maintain an efficient workspace
- Apply a system that will help you prioritize and process information that crosses your desk, including email, documents, voice mail, text messages, and drop-in visitors
- Use the Eisenhower principle to prioritize your tasks
- Learn when and how to say “No”
- Use routines to simplify your life
Those who need to strengthen their inner qualities and invest some quality time on themselves.