Learning Path: Marketing Pro
Duration: 2 Day(s).
Your brand is the boat that sails your products and services into your client’s life and becomes a part of who they are. A good brand has a lot more to it than a flashy logo and clever text. Your brand is made to showcase your product’s heart and soul, as well as offer a guarantee that you can satisfy.
In this course, you will learn the skills needed to create a powerful brand. Day one examines the basics of branding, including tips on how to create a visual identity. We also provide you with several graphic design ideas. These will help you clearly your branding goals to someone like a professional designer. On day two, we offer pointers on getting your brand out in the marketplace in the most effective way possible. We also discuss ways to monitor and evaluate your brand’s impact in the market. These tools will ensure that your brand continues to stay bright and competitive.
- Define the characteristics of a strong brand
- Understand the purpose of brand management
- Define the different kinds of brand architecture and give an example of brand extension
- Describe your brand’s product, key features and values
- Craft a mission statement, including brand elements like its vision and style
- Explain the basic steps to follow in brand positioning
- Understand each step required for crafting a visual identity, brand name, slogan, and title
- Guide your employees how to live up to the brand image by encouraging
- Teach your employees how to play the role of ambassador
- Plan an effective launch campaign for your brand
- Monitor and analyze your brand, and understand how to react to the results
Marketers and Brand managers