Learning Path: Marketing Pro
Duration: 1 Day(s).
The Internet has taken over as the primary communication channel. Virtually everyone visits the Internet daily to find out about companies, stay current with the news, buy just about anything, watch a movie, and socialize with their friends. However, people read what they find on the web in very different ways than they read things in print. They engage with the content, follow a variety of links, and share what they find. As such, writing for the web is a very different animal. This one-day course is for people who write for readers on the web.
- Use techniques that draw readers to your web pages
- Map your writing so it aligns with your website structure
- Write content that engages readers
- Create eye-catching headlines
- Enhance the content with other forms of media
- Make your writing open and easy to suit a variety of readers
People who write for readers on the web