Learning Path: Management Pro
Duration: 1 Day(s).
An article in the TIME magazine of March 11, 2010, claimed to offer an explanation of why people have gotten into the post-trust age. It seems like we are in a time where people are reckless and irresponsible. Who is there to blame for government consequences, environmental issues, religious problems, or the global economic crisis? In addition, why do we always point fingers?
Having considered this, you will not find it surprising that organizations that uphold accountability enjoy more success and productivity. In this one-day workshop, you will learn about the meaning of accountability, how you can promote it in your organization, and how to improve your accountability to yourself and others.
- Understand what accountability is and why it is an issue.
- Use the “Cycle of Accountability” and the vital elements necessary to build an accountable organization.
- Find out what is required for personal and corporate accountability.
- Understand what is necessary for individuals to become accountable.
- Build the necessary skills for accountability such as setting goals, delegation, and giving and receiving feedback.
- Identify ways to build ownership in your organization.
- Identify areas for self-improvement.