Learning Path: Management Pro
Duration: 1 Day(s).
Technology is key to accomplishing goals in the workplace. Hardware, software, mobile devices, and tech support help us become more productive and achieve company objectives. However, careful management of competing technology components is required to avoid potential pitfalls. This course provides a primer for workplace technology skills that managers must master to maximize success. With knowledge and practice, you can use technology to your advantage. We will cover many features and components of workplace technology in a short period. Each module is easily expandable into full courses themselves. We encourage rising managers to explore these detailed offerings.
- Make workplaces technology-friendly
- Maximize productivity through computers, smartphones, IM, email, contact management, and software
- Interact productively with the IT department
- Make optimal software and training decisions
- Build an IT project budget
- Establish security and privacy procedures
- Maintain employee health and safety
- Establish a systems usage policy
- Implement policies for dealing with company property
- Deal with technological concerns