Learning Path: Management Pro
Duration: 1 Day(s).
Intrapreneurship is an excellent method for making beneficial changes to organizations. Some employees choose to maintain the status quo; repeating the same functions over and over. But others strive to have an impact on themselves and other people in the company.
Who wants to feel empowered and recognized for creative and innovative ideas? Who enjoys making a difference? Participants typically answer yes to these questions. This course will help professionals get energized. It also will prepare them to push their ideas forward. After completing this seminar, participants will have ways to get started and implement their plans.
- Understand the effect of intrapreneurship on today's world
- Recognize characteristics of intrapreneurs and assess their personal strengths
- Create an intrapreneurial team in their organization
- Understand the process of intrapreneurship
- Develop a new product or process idea
- Understand the importance of a sales strategy
- Create a start-up financial statement
Proactive, self-motivated, and action-oriented employees comfortable with taking initiatives.