Learning Path: Management Pro
Duration: 2 Day(s).
Negotiating is about resolving differences and coming to an agreement. People who master the skills of negotiation find they save time and money. They develop higher satisfaction personally and professionally. They also learn greater respect from others when they learn how to negotiate skillfully.
Negotiating is a basic process in human life. Whether you are building a project or delivering support, this course will give you with a basic skill level to negotiate any situation. This interactive workshop includes techniques for effective communication and provides technique for turning conflict into problem-solving.
- How common negotiation is and the value of good negotiation skills
- The importance of preparation regardless of circumstances
- Various negotiation styles along with the advantages and disadvantages
- How to deal with tough or unfair tactics
- How to develop alternatives and recognize options
- Negotiation principles, including WAP, WATNA, BATNA, and the ZOPA
Sales professionals and managers.