Learning Path: Management Pro
Duration: 1 Day(s).
We interact with many people and situations throughout a day. It’s likely that some of these interactions are going to be difficult. Often, these difficulties are unexpected. Other times, you know ahead of time that you must address an uncomfortable issue. You may have the conversation face-to-face. Perhaps you manage a virtual team and need to speak with someone in another city. In either case, there are things that you can do to make these conversations go smoothly. This course will give you the tools and techniques to navigate difficult conversations and reach the best possible outcome.
- Define and set a frame of reference
- Establish positive intent and the desired outcome
- Communicate clearly and with purpose during a conversation
- Write a script for a difficult conversation
- Follow the steps to navigate a difficult conversation
- Maintain workplace and individual safety during the conversation
Managers, team leaders, and supervisors