Learning Path: Management Pro
Duration: 1 Day(s).
Virtual workers and teams are fundamental in today's workforce. Recent technologies enable to work from anywhere, at any time, using most any device. The benefits of virtual work spaces are enormous, but there are unique challenges. This workshop will teach managers and supervisors to orient employees to the virtual workplace, create telecommuting guidelines, build virtual teams, overcome cultural barriers, and leverage technology.
- Create a virtual workplace strategy
- Develop, implement and maintain telecommuting
- Build a virtual team and lead them to success
- Plan and conduct virtual meetings
- Use technology to support the virtual workplace
- Overcome cultural barriers
- Develop virtual leadership skills
Managers and supervisors who manage the virtual workforce.