Learning Path: Job Skills Pro
Duration: 1 Day(s).
To achieve business success, it is important to promote and shape organizational values in the field of customer service. Within this course, you'll learn how to recognize areas of responsibilities in your leadership role -- supervisor or manager - when managing a customer service environment.
- Find ways to retain the balance between striving for excellence and maintaining your business policies and practices.
- Develop and hone your skills as a customer service manager.
- Identify employees' needs in order to truly engage them.
- Identify customer types and what each type is looking for.
- Learn strategies that will both engage employees and satisfy customers' needs on their team.
Customer service managers, team leaders or supervisors