Learning Path: Job Skills Pro
Duration: 2 Day(s).
Creating memorable conference experiences is as much fun for event planners as it will be for your attendees, sponsors, and speakers. Yes, it’s a lot of work. But, when you follow a proven template, pay close attention to all the details, and delegate effectively, you’ll do just fine. You will need to draw upon your creativity, adaptability, organizational skills and roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. But, with the tools and concepts you learn in this workshop, you’ll be ready to host events for fifty, five hundred, even a thousand conference goers.
We will walk you through an event management process, from the first planning steps through final production, and every element in between. While this course is designed for corporate event planning, you can apply these concepts and processes to personal celebrations, retreats, fund raising events and more. You will walk away with tools you can use time and again to create memorable events.
- Plan a corporate event, including an agenda, budget, venue selection, catering, sponsor relations, destination management, entertainment, and whatever else your event requires.
- Build and manage the event budget without cost overruns.
- Determine how an advisory committee and volunteers can contribute along the way and delegate effectively
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan that includes a website traditional, and online media
- Select keynote speakers and a master of ceremonies to add impact to your event.
- Coordinate the logistics for conference speakers and sponsors
- Create a memorable on-site customer experience
- Evaluate and report results after the event.
Event managers and coordinators and PR managers .