Learning Path: Job Skills Pro
Duration: 2 Day(s).
As most companies commit to fantastic customer service, some deliver better than others. This two-day seminar is based on the six critical elements of customer service. When a company incorporates these elements, customers receive better experiences. When a company can consistently delight their customers, the company can ultimately be more competitive.
- Incorporate the critical factors of customer service
- Establish a customer focused approach
- Recognize how your conduct affects the behavior of others
- Solve problems with confidence and skill
- Work with problematic customers using specific techniques
- Make the commitment to outstanding customer service
For people working in serving customers in all forms, either through call centers or face to face.