Learning Path: Career Skills Builder
Duration: 2 Day(s).
Speaking under pressure, or thinking on your feet, means that you can organize your thoughts and ideas quickly. Then, it means you can communicate those ideas to your audience and influence their behavior or point of view. To succeed, you need composure and good judgment. You also need to focus on your goals and adapt to the situation as it unfolds.
This workshop focuses on those situations when you must present to a hostile or demanding audience. At the end of the course, you will know and use new techniques that will give you the edge when you are making a presentation. You will improve your skills persuading others, answering difficult questions, and presenting complex information. These skills apply to formal speeches and everyday business meetings.
People new to public speaking who want to expand their public speaking skills and speak up at meetings with confidence will benefit from this course.
- Use quick and easy ways to prepare with one minute or one-week notice.
- Prepare for questions that may arise.
- Overcome their nervousness
- Prepare mentally for a group that may not support what they have to say.
- Use speaking techniques that earn credibility and get people to support their points.
People new to public speaking who want to expand their public speaking skills and speak up at meeting with confidence.