Learning Path: Career Skills Builder
Duration: 2 Day(s).
Networking is about connecting with others and building relationships, one of the most effective ways for professionals to grow their business. Successful networking comes from developing an interest in others, using active listening techniques, and introducing contacts to others. During this two-day course, you will explore the essential business networking techniques, both in-person and online.
- Introduce yourself in a memorable, meaningful manner
- Focus on networking goals to maximize opportunities at events
- Apply a "give first" approach in a system of reciprocity
- Use systems and strategies to network effectively
- Leverage the Internet including LinkedIn and Twitter
Sales professionals, marketing professionals, and managers