Learning Path: Career Skills Builder
Duration: 1 Day(s).
Interviews are key elements of the candidate search process. We can become more skilled at it with training and practice. In this seminar, students will learn to plan for an interview and recognize the kinds of questions they might expect, and the questions they should direct to the candidates. They will learn how to prepare for second interviews, testing, and shadowing, as well as how to follow up on their interview sessions.
- Recognize different interview question types and prepare to answer them
- Use the best ways to prepare for an interview
- Present yourself professionally
- Express yourself effectively
- Request feedback after an interview
Fresh graduates and job seekers