Learning path: Marketing Pro
Duration: 1 Day(s).
Your brand represents your organization, its products and services. In this modern day of widespread Internet usage, it is crucial that your brand has a clearly defined, consistent, and responsive presence.
This course will help you build a brand through social media, whether you intend to build an original brand or strengthen an existing one. The scope of the course encompasses building a social media strategy, identifying appropriate social media platforms, designing strong messages that will attract the attention of your target audience, and the continuous evaluation and review of strategy.
- Define the terms associated with social media branding
- Create a social media strategy for their brand
- Evaluate various social media platforms and identify the platforms that suit their brand
- Engage in effective communication over social media
- Handle criticism and negative feedback
- Create a social media outline to guide brand representatives
- Conduct an evaluation and review of your strategy
Marketing and Brand Managers, Executives and Digital Media Specialists