Learning path: Management Pro
Duration: 1 Day(s).
Teams are the cornerstone of successful organizations, regardless the type of service they give or the goals they set for quality, cost, speed, value, efficiency, or performance. With teams at the core of your organization’s strategy, your success hinges on team-building and how members of that team cooperate and interact with each other. Your success also counts on solid problem-solving skills, enthusiasm and personal motivation. This course will help you find that success through team work!
- The value of teamwork
- The importance of communication skills in building and fostering a team atmosphere
- Ways to develop team rules of engagement
- Personal team player style and how to use it within their own team
- How to build team trust
- The various stages teams follow as they develop effective processes and how to use those stages to advantage
- How to be an involved, contributing team member and grow within the team environment
Team leaders, people working in teams