Learning path: for test 2
Duration: 2 Day(s).
Social media marketing is a continuous process of identifying your audience, getting their attention, and keeping them engaged. Then, when they need your product or service, they think of your brand. This rapidly evolving channel can be overwhelming. But, it can be a significant part of your overall marketing strategy.
If you are developing a new social media strategy or improving one that is already in place, this workshop will bring you up to date on the latest trends. You’ll explore major social media sites, emerging specialty sites, and the wide variety of social media management tools to help you measure results. Of primary importance, you will learn how to develop a social media plan that complements and supports your overall marketing strategy. You’ll determine what people and resources you need to bring your social media marketing efforts to life.
- Describe the fit and value of social media in their overall marketing strategy
- Create and launch a social media plan
- Select the right team and allocate appropriate resources to support the goals
- Use social media to build an internal community
- Identify key metrics and trends to monitor
- Monitor and address negative messages
- Decide the value of blogs in their social media plan
Marketers, digital marketing managers.