Learning path: Workplace Skills Builder
Duration: 1 Day(s).
Change excites those who love growth opportunities, new experiences, and challenging the status quo. Some changes, however, are difficult to adjust to. They can lead to frustration, resistance, and anger. We can make change more tolerable by understanding the sources of peoples' hesitation. We do this by engaging others, managing stress points, and building plans. These methods may ensure that we successfully implement necessary changes.
You will learn how to manage change and help those around you during this course.
- Learn there are no wrong or right ways of reacting to change - we simply start from our current state
- Understand change is not something to be resisted and feared, but a necessary element of life to navigate
- Understand change is not an intellectual exercise but one related to personal identity
- Realize that before we can welcome a future state, we must grieve and let go of old ways
- Recognize change as opportunities for innovation and self-motivation
- Identify strategies for helping change be accepted and implemented in the workplace
People who face difficulties in coping with change or undergoing a major change in their