Learning path: Management Pro
Duration: 1 Day(s).
Our culture shapes how we think, feel, and act. As a result, managers may find it challenging to bridge cultural differences and bring employees together as a functioning team. This course will provide supervisors and managers simple techniques to communicate across cultures, build teams, promote multiculturalism, and leverage the global talent pool.
- Define “culture” and how it impacts the workplace
- Identify the ways in which stereotypes shape our perception
- Develop positive cross-cultural attitudes
- Communicate effectively across many cultures
- Effectively manage employees from a variety of cultures
- Help teams address cross-cultural and virtual barriers
- Promote a tolerant workplace to create a multicultural environment
- Leverage the talent pool worldwide
Managers, supervisors and team leaders