Learning path: Management Pro
Duration: 2 Day(s).
The interview process seems straightforward. You schedule appointments to meet with potential candidates. Then you select the best person for the open position. But how can you be certain you are selecting the right candidate? How do you separate the adequate from the exceptional, when they have similar work experience and strengths? This workshop provides the tools and skills necessary to hire the best candidates who have the best opportunity to succeed in their new career with your organization.
- Quantify the costs of hiring mistakes
- Develop an interviewing process that is fair and consistent
- Compose effective employments for multiple markets
- Develop position profiles and job analyses
- Use achievement-oriented, behavioral, situational, holistic, and traditional interview questions
- Improve recruiting skills
- Manage difficult candidates
- Interview references adequately
- Know employment and human rights laws that apply to hiring
HR employees and managers involved in recruitment processes.