Learning path: Small Business Builder
Duration: 3 Day(s).
Today’s business environment is a complex place to be, regardless of business size, type, or location. As a new business owner, you need to keep the big picture in mind, keep an eye on the future, stay abreast of the competition, and be grounded in day-to-day realities. To balance these variables, you need to draw upon a wide variety of management skills and know-how.
This three-day course introduces the essential components of managing a business. We’ll dig into business strategy, budget management, marketing strategy, operations, employee engagement, customer service, and business ethics. If your business is in the idea stage, you’ll build a solid foundation for your future. If you’re already running your business, you may be looking for ways to expand your capabilities and improve business performance.
- Apply the best practices for creating, leading, and managing your own business
- Develop an organizational framework for managing business operations and budgets.
- Set up an effective and efficient system for hiring, retaining, and succession planning
- Establish a customer service focus and team
- Develop and share your business vision, values, goals, and ethics
- Start researching and designing your strategic plan
- Describe the primary elements of your company branding, marketing, and sales.
- Define primary financial and accounting terms correctly.
Entrepreneurs and small business owners