Learning path: Talent Development Pro
Duration: 1 Day(s).
Organizations realize the importance of creating quality environments for people to live and work. In today’s global community, the concepts of social responsibility and sustainability are rising to the top of corporate and government agendas. The ideas are noble. Create socially responsible environments that contribute to positive workplaces, communities, and futures. Every organization, from a school to a small business to a large multinational corporation, can take steps to create and foster programs that achieve these goals. In this workshop, you’ll learn what these principles are and how to create your own program.
- Define social responsibility in the business context
- Define sustainability in the business context
- Describe the business applications of social responsibility and sustainability
- In the context of ISO 26000, adapt the principles to their organization
- Create a program for social responsibility in their organization
HR employees, Business Owners, Small Business owners.