Learning Path: Management Pro
Duration: 1 Day(s).
As humans, we thirst for feedback. Too often, people believe feedback they receive is for errors they've made. This one-day seminar will help workplace leaders learn to provide feedback any time it is appropriate, and in all situations. Whether formal or informal, you must structure feedback to employees or peers to be effective and lasting. We will explore proper feedback techniques in this course.
This course will help participants learn why the delivery of feedback is important. You will also learn to deliver messages so that people accept them and make needed changes. We will also cover how we can productively accept the feedback we receive.
- Explain why feedback is essential
- Create a framework formal or informal feedback
- Use descriptive language in delivering feedback
- Describe six characteristics of effective feedback
- Provide feedback in real situations
Workplace managers and leaders.