Learning path: Talent Development Pro
Duration: 1 Day(s).
Risk management has been an integral part of project management for a long time, and organizational best practices include risk management skills. Businesses realize that effective risk management reduces negative impacts of crises. You will see that risk management also provides cost savings and others benefits.
The risk management framework you will study is easily applicable to any organization. You can use the framework for a single project or as a basis for an enterprise-wide risk management strategy.
- The definition of risk and risk management
- The ISO 31000 and COSO ERM cube
- How to establish a context for risk management
- The framework of risk management activities formed by the 7 Rs and 4 Ts
- Learn how to design and complete a basic risk assessment
- Effective responses to risks and how to plan
- Key components of monitoring, reporting, and evaluating a risk management program
Managers, business owners, and decision makers.