Learning Path: Personal Skills Builder
Duration: 1 Day(s).
Emotional intelligence (EQ), describes awareness and management of emotions and relationships. It's a critical factor in achieving professional and personal successes. IQ, or intelligence quotient, may help you land a job. However, your EQ will determine how successful you are in life. It defines how you interact with others and manage emotions. These relationship emotions are yours and those of others.
We have all heard and worked with really smart people. Some of them were impressive. Others did not live up to expectations. Those who are especially difficult to work with teach us more than we might realize. People who have an impact and inspire us, do so at a personal and emotional level. What makes them different was not IQ, but EQ – their emotional intelligence.
- Define emotional intelligence
- Know the connection between physical and emotional health
- Understand the emotional intelligence role in the workplace
- Recognize different emotions and how to manage them
- Develop a personal vision statement
- Understand the difference between pessimism and optimism
- Validate others' emotions
All professionals and managers