Learning path: Small Business Builder
Duration: 1 Day(s).
Businesses must think and act fast with today's marketplace demands. Crowdsourcing helps businesses stay current and competitive. This course will help you leverage different types of crowdsourcing. This includes microwork, macrowork, crowdcontests, crowdvoting, crowdwisdom, and crowdfunding.
- Define crowdsourcing and its business value
- Determine when to turn to crowdsourcing for projects
- Understand the crowdsourcing process
- Use social media tools and platforms to support crowdsourcing campaigns
- Identify crowdsourcing types including microwork, macrowork, crowd contests, crowdvoting, crowdwisdom, and crowdfunding
- Attract and engage a crowd
Entrepreneurs, Business owners and Small Business Owners