Learning path: Career Skills Builder
Duration: 2 Day(s).
Excellent public speakers are not born. They develop their skills through training and practice. They share two common traits: refined presentation skills and strong personal confidence. Their confidence comes from being fully prepared and knowledgeable on their topic. They also are confident that their presentation skills will be well-received. During this seminar, students will develop the skills that will improve their public speaking and presentations.
- Establish a connection with the audience
- Limit stage fright and nervousness
- Identify personal presentation strengths and to appeal different audiences
- Use visual tools to maximize attention and impact
- Create a professional demeanor
- Learn to prepare and organize information
- Prepare, practice, and deliver a short presentation
New employees, people having difficulties in public.