Learning path: Workplace Skills Builder
Duration: 1 Day(s).
This is a one-day course for people who have good writing skills and some experience writing business communications. You will build upon these core skills for writing special types of communications, such as letters of recommendation, persuasive reports, employment refusals, or calls to an action. You will also learn the basic components of writing proposals, reports, workplace documentation, and business cases.
We highly recommend that participants complete the Skills Builder Pro course, “Business Writing: The Basics” before taking this class.
- Apply the 4 Cs of writing: clear, complete, concise, and correct
- Improve sentence construction and paragraph development
- Write effective letters to meet specific business requests
- Develop and create effective proposals, reports, and business cases
- Use proper citations and document sources you use in your writing
All workplace professionals who need to advance their professional writing skills