Learning path: Management Pro
Duration: 2 Day(s).
This course is designed for new supervisors and people who are interested in a supervisory position, as well as team leaders or part-time supervisors without a great deal of authority. It isn’t easy dealing with the challenges that a new supervisor encounters. This course will help you overcome the many supervisory challenges that you will encounter as a workplace leader. When you apply the skills and concepts you learn in this course, you can find success as a supervisor.
- Adjust to the supervisor’s role with confidence
- Develop listening skills, ask relevant questions, resolve conflict, and give valuable feedback to employees
- Adopt key attitudes that will improve supervisory skills
- Maximize your success by using time management and planning techniques
- Develop your own style for giving clear and concise instructions
- Realize the importance of developing strong relationships with peers and employees and project an image of fairness and consistency
New supervisors and managers