Learning path: Workplace Skills Builder
Duration: 2 Day(s).
These days, many people experience information overload. We are barraged with messages to believe many different ideas, buy things, support causes, and lead our daily lives in a particular way. How do you know what to trust? How do you separate reality from myths?
Critical thinking is the answer. The ability to work one’s way through problems and present arguments in a rational, persuasive way is a crucial skill for surviving in today’s society. This course will provide you with practical tools and hands-on experience with critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Explain critical and non-critical thinking
- Categorize your own critical thinking style, including areas of strength and opportunities for improvement
- Define other thinking styles, including left/right brain thinking and whole-brain thinking
- Create and analyze strong arguments by using the critical thinking process
- Develop and assess explanations
- Increase important critical thinking skills, including active listening and questioning
- Utilize analytical thought systems and creative thinking techniques
- Give powerful arguments using the critical thinking skills you learned
Employees, employers and anyone who wants to develop workplace skills.