Learning Path: Management Pro
Duration: 3 Day(s).
Teams are the cornerstone of successful organizations, regardless the type of service they give or the goals they set for quality, cost, speed, value, efficiency, or performance. With teams at the core of your organization’s strategy, your success hinges on team-building and how members of that team cooperate and interact with each other.
Your success as a manager is heavily influenced by how well your team operates and what kind of results they achieve. You count on your team’s ability to solve problems, resolve conflict, and stay highly engaged in their work. This workshop is for managers who want to develop their team leadership skills, unleash the individual talents of each team member, and build a high-performance team.
- Identify different types of teams.
- Recognize and unleash the twelve characteristics of high performing teams.
- Explore your team player style and how it impacts group dynamics.
- Build rapport and establish trust within your team.
- Recognize the dynamics that move a team from involvement to empowerment and foster this dynamic within your team.
- Use proven strategies to resolve team conflict and common problems.
- Understand how action planning and analysis tools can help your team perform better.