Learning path: Small Business Builder
Duration: 1 Day(s).
The Internet has become a primary channel to shop, learn, play, socialize with others, and work. It has forever changed how we interact with the world around us and up-ended traditional business models. The opportunities for new ventures are limited only by imagination and initiative. Whether you plan a part-time venture or the next million-dollar enterprise, this one-day course is the start you need. While this presents strategies for the small business, any business thinking about moving online will benefit from the course. You will learn what that you need to start and build a successful online business.
- Describe the unique characteristics of an online business
- Find support resources to help launch your business
- Describe your business strategy
- Create the business plan, budget, and marketing plan
- Begin designing your website and mobile presence with e-commerce support
- Consider the physical resources you may need to distribute products and services
- Decide the merits of joining an online marketplace
- Use social media to market your online business
Entrepreneurs, business owners, and business managers