Productivity and Effectiveness
An assessment for everyone
Time management. Personal productivity. Goal setting. Prioritization. Stress management. These are the core principles to help you establish effective work habits and stay calm under pressure.
This assessment uncovers your knowledge about each of these principles and helps identify areas where you can improve your skills. The assessment includes 45 questions covering 18 skills and knowledge objectives.
- Understanding productivity and effectiveness
- Goal-setting and attainment
- Organizing and managing your time
- Setting priorities and adapting to changing situations
- Managing workplace stress
The Knowledge Assessments are provided in partnership with Skilled Matrix, A Skilled Now Solution. Take the assessment