Learning Path: Sales Pro
Duration: 1 Day(s).
Certainly, the sales industry continues to experience changes. Although it is often unappreciated and sometimes misunderstood, the sales profession is challenging and vibrant. Salespersons are no longer successful just by showing a sense of humor and friendliness, and clearly are no longer using high pressure tactics. The new generation of sales professionals is competent, honest, and trustworthy. The demonstrate their good training and a professional appearance.
Today, the most successful sales professionals seek to identify customer needs and persuade prospective customers to buy their products and services on the basis of the benefits and value the customer will realize. Using this approach and putting the customer first, selling can be an easier pursuit.
This one-day workshop will help you teach participants the art of professional sales and how to become a smart sales professional.
- Understand and apply the concepts of customer-focused selling.
- Setting goals as a way to focus on what you want to achieve and set out appropriate steps to achieve them.
- Apply proven best practices to get the most out of your sales effort.
- Understand productivity techniques to make the best use of selling time.
- Find new ways to get new customers and network with purpose.